RESPONSIBLE - WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DATA PROCESSING?
Registered office: Camino Real S / N Sotillo de la Ribera (Burgos)
Contact: Bodegas y Viñedos Alto Sotillo SL
Domain name: https://rubiejo.com
PURPOSES - FOR WHAT PURPOSES DO WE TREAT YOUR DATA?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide us to:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities developed by Bodegas y Viñedos Alto Sotillo SL, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Complying with the legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included the prevention of fraud.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
DATA CATEGORIES - WHAT DATA DO WE PROCESS?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at Bodegas y Viñedos Alto Sotillo SL we manage the following categories of data:
- Identification data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to pass on the information contained in this clause, exempting Bodegas y Viñedos Alto Sotillo SL from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, Bodegas y Viñedos Alto Sotillo SL may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
LEGITIMATION - WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible fluid communication and obstruction of processes you want to do.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Bodegas y Viñedos Alto Sotillo SL
DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD - FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
RECIPIENTS TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when established by current regulations.
INFORMATION SECURITY - WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE IMPLEMENT TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR DATA?
- Encryption of communications between the user's device and the servers of Bodegas y Viñedos Alto Sotillo SL
- Encryption of information on Bodegas y Viñedos Alto Sotillo SL's own servers
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Bodegas y Viñedos Alto Sotillo SL has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized according to the commitment of Bodegas y Viñedos Alto Sotillo SL with the protection, integrity and security of users' personal data.
RIGHTS - WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM?
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. Bodegas y Viñedos Alto Sotillo SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.